Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Birthday Party



I know its kind of late but on the 31st of october only 5 days after my birthday. I had 5 friends come to my place for a little party for my 13th birthday (eventhough i invited 7 and only 4 stayed for the whole time and yes Kelsey i am talking about you!) but fair enough Kylie (kylie well two words to describe her are pretend sister (more about that later)) was at my house dropping off my present when i was at rehersals for Seussical (more about that later) and came to pick myself and 2 friends from rehersals with my brother Dane and stayed till 8:30 and an inside joke (just for Tenayahs sake Stage-Crewsical, Boobsical u get the point well probably not but don't worry.) So it was a good night 4 hours of coke, sunkist, lollies, cocholates and CHEESE!! (lol Niamh and Ashlen(or should i say Kelseeeeeee)) well ok a lot of inside jokes there but you get the point it was lots of fun and heeps of crazy BEST PARTY EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment